How we collect your Personal Information
- Reimagine Play may collect your personally identifiable information to communicate with you in the following ways:
- If you sign up for our mailing list, we will ask for your name and e-mail.
- If you participate in one of our giveaways, we’ll ask you for your name, phone and mobile number, e-mail address, street address, date of birth, and pictures of you.
- If you register for a class or make a purchase, we also collect your name, credit or debit card information, phone and mobile number, mailing address, e-mail address, and billing address. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
- If you use Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or other social media sites to sign up for one of our promotions, we may collect the information that you submit through that social media site. When you “like” us on Facebook or "follow" us other social media sites, we will also collect your name and e-mail address from that site. Remember that if you submit information through Facebook or similar sites, your information is governed by their privacy policies and information you share might be seen by the general public.
- We may also collect demographic information, such as the age, gender and certain health information for you and any children that you register.
- We also may collect information about your computer hardware and software such as: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Reimagine Play website.
- We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
We encourage you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from Reimagine Play so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. Reimagine Play is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the Reimagine Play website.
How we use of your Personal Information
Do Not Track Signals
Security of your Personal Information
Children Under Thirteen
We collect and use your personal information to operate our website and deliver the services you have requested. We may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of products or services, events and promotions from Reimagine Play and its affiliates. We may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
We do not sell, rent or lease customer lists to third parties.
From time to time, we may contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. Reimagine Play may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for services. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Reimagine Play, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Reimagine Play will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Reimagine Play or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Reimagine Play; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Reimagine Play, or the public.
The Reimagine Play website may use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Reimagine Play pages, or register with Reimagine Play site or services, a cookie helps Reimagine Play to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Reimagine Play website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Reimagine Play features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Reimagine Play services or websites you visit.
Some web browsers and devices permit you to broadcast a preference that you not be “tracked” online. At this time we do not modify your experience based upon whether such a signal is broadcast.
We take reasonable measures to secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. Even though we follow reasonable procedures to try to protect the information we collect, no security system is perfect and we can’t promise, and you shouldn’t expect, that your information will be secure in all cases.
We collect personally identifiable information of children under the age of thirteen. Reimagine Play collects this information to register participants for our classes, events and activities and to enter you into any promotions that you select. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website. If you are a parent and you have questions regarding our data collection practices, please contact us using the information provided at the end of this Statement of Privacy.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from Reimagine Play by contacting us here:
- Web page: www.reimagineplay.com/contact
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (617) 875-6642
Changes to this Statement
FitNation Ventures Inc.
485 Harrison Ave, Ste 502
Boston, Massachusetts 02118
Effective as of May 1, 2015. Updated December 19, 2016