If you're feeling a bit home bound, create your own tour of indoor and outdoor play spaces and recreation centers that excite the family. From trampoline parks to climbing gyms, Massachusetts has some really fun places where playing is a full-time gig. Decide on a few spots to try from the variety of options below. Check for any discounts on Groupon or Rush49 and register and sign waivers in advance to avoid long lines. Remember to share your highlights with us on Instagram at #famfitchallenge.
- Aerial Parks: Check out Soarin' Indoors, Beanstalk Adventure and TreeTop Adventures
- Climbing Gyms: Check out the mega list on IndoorClimbing.com, which includes some of our favorites - Rock Spot and Brooklyn Boulders
- Indoor Playspaces: Check out the Mommy Poppins Guide and Boston Central
- Inflatable Play Centers: Check out the Massachusetts Guide
- Questing Centers: Visit BodaBorg, Trapology Boston and Urban Adventure Quest
- Scavenger Hunts: Try Boston Adventures, Strayboots, and Watson Adventures
- Trampoline Parks: Check out the Massachusetts Trampoline Guide