One of the best ways to maintain fitness routine is to have a partner or buddy that keeps you accountable. Kids can often be that motivator to get us to move. Try these fun partner moves with your kids and it may make what you thoughts was boring a great bonding exercise.
- Hand Taps with push ups - partners face each other and get into a plank position. Get in a push up position and when you rise up, high five each other using the opposite arm
- Pistol Squats - partners hold hands and perform opposite single legged squat
- Leg lifts/throwdowns- standing partner throws legs while the other performs leg lifts
- Superman hold with burpees - partner 1 in superman hold or low plank while other jumps back and forth doing burps
- Forearm planks with skaters - partner 1 in superman hold or low plank while other jumps back and forth doing skaters
- Leg circles around you - both partners sit facing each other and do leg circles in the same direction without touching the floor.
- Split leg squat jumps - partner 1 on the floor performs a low leg hold while opening and closing legs, stating partner performs jumping squats.